2 DECEMBER 2021 | 2-3 PM CET
WITH SPANISH TRANSLATION
This is the fourth and last of a series of Learning Labs whose topics are selected by the women taking part in the ILC mentoring and solidarity Network “Women for Women”. This Lab will be a discussion on how to include a gender perspective into everyday work and incorporate a gender perspective into an institutional and work context. The discussion is also linked to existing ILC tools and actions such as the ILC Gender Audit Methodology.
JOIN "How to bring a gender perspective into the work of your organisation"
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to bring a gender perspective into everyday work.
- How to ensure organisational institutional commitment to gender justice.
- Why a Gender Audit is useful and how to conduct it.
- Dewi Putejo, Deputy of Jaringan Kerja Pemetaan Partisipatif /Indonesia Community Mapping Networks (JKPP), Indonesia.
- Naseku Kisambu, Country Liason Officer Tanzania at WE EFFECT, Tanzania.
- Ana Maria Restrepo Rodríguez, Researcher at CINEP, Colombia.
THIS LAB IS FOR
Women for Women participants; Women activists and professionals working with ILC members; ILC members and the general public working to promote gender justice and defend women’s rights; Donors working on women’s rights/indigenous rights.
women for women learning labs
How to prevent sexual and gender-based violence (including harassment) in work spaces
9 September 2021Read More