9 SEPTEMBER 2021 | 3-4 pm CEST
WITH SPANISH TRANSLATION
This is the third of a series of four Learning Labs whose topics are selected by the women taking part in the ILC mentoring and solidarity Network “Women for Women”. This Lab covers the complex issue of sexual and gender based violence in work spaces and aims at debating the best strategies to fight against it. It is also linked to ILC policy on sexual harassment whose specific objective is to ensure that ILC is a safe space for all.
JOIN "How to prevent sexual and gender-based violence (including harassment) in work spaces"
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to recognise sexual and gender based violence and harassment.
- How to prevent sexual and gender based violence in work spaces.
- How to respond to and fight against sexual harassment and sexual and gender-based violence in work spaces.
- Mino Ramaroson, Regional Coordinator, Africa and Land Specialist at Huairou Commission, Madagascar
- Sunila Singh, Social Development Foundation (SDF) member and Women’s Rights Expert, India
- Veronica Luna, Género y Territorios de Conocimiento at Fundacion Plurales, Argentina
The Lab will be moderated by Elisabetta Cangelosi, ILC Gender Justice Advisor.
THIS LAB IS FOR
Women for Women participants; Women activists and professionals working with ILC members; ILC members and the general public working to promote gender justice and defend women’s rights; Donors working on women’s rights/indigenous rights.
women for women learning labs
How to bring a gender perspective into the work of your organisation
2 December 2021Read More