2 DECEMBER 2021 | 2-3 PM CET
WITH SPANISH TRANSLATION
This is the fourth and last of a series of Learning Labs whose topics are selected by the women taking part in the ILC mentoring and solidarity Network “Women for Women”. This Lab will be a discussion on how to include a gender perspective into everyday work and incorporate a gender perspective into an institutional and work context. The discussion is also linked to existing ILC tools and actions such as the ILC Gender Audit Methodology.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to include a gender perspective into your daily work.
- How to ensure an institutional/organizational commitment to gender justice.
- Why a Gender Audit is useful and how to conduct it.
- Dewi Putejo, Deputy of JKPP, Indonesia
- Naseku Kisambu, Country Liason Officer Tanzania at WE EFFECT, Tanzania
- Ana Maria Restrepo Rodríguez, Researcher at CINEP, Colombia
Moderator: Elisabetta Cangelosi, ILC Gender Justice Advisor.