24, 25, 26 & 27 MAY 2021 | 3PM CEST
WITH SPANISH AND FRENCH TRANSLATION
Over 100 ILC members are organisations that represent 56+ thousand communities and more than 71 million people around the globe. They directly represent and are accountable to land users, whether it is at local level as small grassroots, or at a bigger scale as regional farmers federations. These organisations are at the heart of the ILC's mandate, with the Coalition putting them at the centre of decision-making and supporting their engagement in ILC activities.
Each day you will learn from the experience of different people working on and for their land rights:
- Monday 24 of May: exchanges from Pastoralists to Pastoralists
- Tuesday 25 of May: exchanges from Women to Women
- Wednesday of 26 May: exchanges from Youth to Youth
- Thursday of 27 May: exchanges from Indigenous People to Indigenous People
JOIN "From the voices of land users: their fight for land rights as part of a bigger network"
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Who are the organisations directly representing land users, and what’s special about them?
- What are their main challenges and success stories?
- How do they engage with the Coalition and contribute to its achievements?
- How can ILC best support their efforts to secure their rights to land, territories and natural resources?
THIS LAB IS FOR
ILC members and non-members, especially those representing directly land users; partners, NGOs and INGOs that support the work of these organisations.