LEARN, SHARE AND BE INSPIRED: Learning from the Database of Good Practices - Equal Land Rights for Women
Country: Argentina; Togo; Rwanda; Kenya; Nepal; Niger; India
Principal organisations: ABHIYAN; CSRC; IFAD; FAO; ELCI; SWADHINA; PROCASUR; RISD; ADHD; FAA; PLURALES; REDES CHACO; FUNDAPAZ
ILC's Commitment 4 seeks to promote gender justice in land matters; including both de jure and de facto equality in land rights for women. ILC’s Database of Good Practices provides concrete examples and guidance to members and partners of the ILC on how to achieve this commitment.
What processes, tools and methods have ILC members successfully used to overcome some of the challenges they face in defending Women's Land Rights? Learn about:
- Legal assistance, legal empowerment and access to justice
- Use of media and communication
- Knowledge and Information Management, Mapping and Land Registration
- Land Policy and Multi-Stakeholder Dialogue
- Land Monitoring, Indicators and Alternative Reporting
THIS GOOD PRACTICE IS PART OF ILC'S GLOBAL DATABASE OF GOOD PRACTICES. LEARN, SHARE AND BE INSPIRED BY THEM!