What lessons can we learn from capacity building initiatives on the engagement of MSPs with the private sector? What tools are available?
4 OCTOBER 2022 | 10 AM CET
Multi-stakeholderPlatforms (MSPs) engagement with Private Sector remains a central issue to advance land governance. LandCollaborative organised a learning cycle focusing on the engagement with Private Sector on Responsible Agricultural Investments (RAI), which combined a diversity of approaches and resulted in the development of a number of tools to explore engagement with business actors. This Lab will offer a space to present and discuss such tools, to stimulate peer-to-peer exchange on their practical use and explore the availability additional instruments to engage with private sector.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What are the lessons learnt during the learning cycle on MSPs and private sector engagement and RAI?
- What tools for exploring private sector engagement have been developed in the frame of the learning cycle?
- What additional tools to engage with the private sector are being developed by other initiatives?
MEET THE EXPERTS
- Valerie Nelson, Social Development Specialist, Natural Resources Institute, UK
- Henry Roberts , Value Chain Expert, Liberia
- Tim Salomon, NLC facilitator, Philippines
- Berns Komba Lebbie, National Coordinator, Land for Life Consortium, Sierra Leone
This Lab is moderated by Richard Lamboll, Principal Scientist, Natural Resources Institute, UK.
Guide: Engaging the private sector in responsible agricultural investments
25 août 2022En savoir plus
Diagnostic Tool: engaging the private sector for responsible agricultural investments
3 octobre 2022En savoir plus