As we celebrate Human Rights Day, learn what ILC is doing to promote gender justice and human rights.
15 DECEMBER 2022 | 3-4 pm CET
This is the fourth and last Lab of the “Women for Women 2022 Learning Labs series”. Topics are selected by women taking part in the ILC mentoring and solidarity network “Women for Women”.
This Lab contributes to the celebration of Human Rights Day (10th December). Women’s rights are human rights: there is no social justice without gender justice. ILC work to promote Gender Justice is part of a broader effort to promote human rights.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What’s the role of Gender Justice in ILC Strategy and how does the ILC Gender Oversight Committee work?
- How does a Gender Audit work and what are the benefits for the ILC members involved?
- What are the next steps towards a gender just coalition?
MEET THE EXPERTS
- Fridah Githuku - Groots, Kenya
- Sonia Bhattacharyya - SWADHINA, India
- Celina Salcedo-La Viña - WRI, USA
The Lab is moderated by Elisabetta Cangelosi, ILC Gender Justice Advisor.
women for women labs series
Why women's leadership matters and how to promote it
24 Novembre 2022En savoir plus
How to bring a gender perspective into the work of your organisation
2 Décembre 2021En savoir plus
HOW TO CONDUCT A GENDER AUDIT USING THE ILC METHODOLOGY
19 Novembre 2020En savoir plus