3 JUNE 2021 | 3-4 PM CEST
WITH SPANISH & PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION
This is the second of a series of four Learning Labs whose topics are selected by the women taking part in the ILC mentoring and solidarity Network “Women for Women”. This Lab will focus on the experiences of ILC members working with communities, and members who are Community Based Organisations, to increase women’s participation in communities activities. Participants will hear success stories and good practices that put women at the center and make their voices heard.
JOIN "How to increase women’s participation at community level: success stories from the ILC Network"
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to increase women’s participation at community level.
- How to identify and integrate women-specific needs and issues in community projects.
- How to reinforce women’s voices.
- Sunila Singh, Social Development Foundation (SDF) member and Women’s Rights Expert, India
- Winny Chepkemoi, Women Land Rights Officer at Kenya Land Alliance (KLA), Kenya
- Melania Canales Poma, President of ONAMIAP, Peru
- Speaker from Espaco Feminista, Brazil (to be confirmed)
The Lab will be moderated by Elisabetta Cangelosi, ILC Gender Justice Advisor.
THIS LAB IS FOR
Women for Women participants; Women activists and professionals working with ILC members; ILC members and the general public working to promote gender justice and defend women’s rights; Donors working on women’s rights/indigenous rights.
women for women learning labs
Young, woman, indigenous, black: intersectionality at the heart of the struggles for gender justice
11 Mars 2021En savoir plus
How to prevent sexual and gender-based violence (including harassment) in work spaces
9 Septembre 2021En savoir plus
How to bring a gender perspective into the work of your organisation
2 Décembre 2021En savoir plus