June 10 | 2pm CEST
In this webinar, we offer an introduction to the LANDex tool and an overview on how to implement it at the national level, according to organization priorities and capacities. It will show how LANDex can be used to monitor the VGGTs, SDGs and will include concrete results and sample products and outputs from countries that have implemented LANDex, including sample SDG Shadow Reports.
join the webinar!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How LANDex works
- How to implement LANDex in your country
- How to Use LANDex results, including for SDG Reporting
MEET THE PANEL
- Ward Anseeuw - Knowledge, Learning and Innovation Manager, ILC: "An overview of LANDex and the role of people-centered land monitoring in the democratization of data"
- Eva Hershaw - Land Monitoring and Data Specialist, ILC: "Introduction to LANDex indicators, methodologies and data collection: how does the tool work?"
- Dharm Raj Joshi - NES Nepal, CSRC: "Mobilizing LANDex in National and Global Policy Spaces, SDG Shadow Report"
- Odnoo Odonchimeg - MLMA: "LANDex in Mongolia: Implementation and Results"
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR
English-speaking ILC members and any organisation with an interest in building land monitoring capacity and using people-centred data in their work.