19 NOVEMBER 2020 | 10-11 AM CET
This webinar aims at promoting peer-to-peer exchanges on Gender Audits at regional level. Linked to the new call for Gender Audits, to be announced in November 2020 and implemented in 2021, it brings together members who conducted the audit in 2020 with members in the region interested in this methodology.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Learn from ILC members in Asia and Africa:
- What a gender audit is and what its impact on organisations
- Challenges and element of success in conducting gender audits
- The difference between individual and peer-to-peer audits
MEET THE PANEL
The webinar will be moderated by Elisabetta Cangelosi, Gender Justice Advisor at ILC
- Natalia Manchenko - Knowledge Management Specialist at the National Union of Water Users Associations (NUWUA), Kyrgyzstan
- Leigh de Guzman - Research Officer and Gender Focal Person at Center for Agrarian Reform and Rural Development (CARRD), The Philippines
- Joyce Nyaruai Mbataru - Communication and Development Officer and gender focal point officer at the Kenya Wildlife Conservancies Association (KWCA), Kenya
- Dewi Sutejo - Deputy of Jaringan Kerja Pemetaan Partisipatif /Indonesia Community Mapping Networks ((JKPP), Indonesia
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR
ILC members interested in conducting Gender Audits in 2021, and any other organisation interested to learn more about this methodology.
join the webinar!