The course provides guidance on some of the main issues to consider when implementing a monitoring activity: how to select the most appropriate approach or to identify the best data sources for monitoring, how to effectively communicate the results of the monitoring activity to maximize its effect on policy change.
Go to FAO e-learning centre for more courses
1) Importance of monitoring in the implementation of the VGGT
2) Monitoring approaches and indicators
3) Key principles of spatial planning
4) Steps of the spatial planning process
5) Tasks and responsibilities at the different administrative levels