This webinar aimed at raising awareness on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the poor, marginalised and landless communities in Asia. Participants will have a better understanding of some of the best practices that land rights advocacy groups, such as ILC Asia members, are doing in the region to mitigate such impacts as we try to overcome the crisis.
Watch the recording below or on the ILC Youtube channel here
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The linkage between land rights advocacy and COVID19: how are organizations and individuals dealing with daily activities?
- Current practices on the ground
- Data tools available to deal with the impacts of COVID19: a people driven data source
MEET THE PANEL
- Michael Taylor -ILC Director: "Global views on the linkage between land rights advocacy and COVID19 and ILC’s response"
- Dewi Kartika - KPA General Secretary: "Best practices of Land rights groups addressing COVID19 in Indonesia"
- Jonatan Lassa, PhD, Charles Darwin University, Australia - Food in Asia: "How COVID19 challenges WTO food stockpile policy"
- Irendra Radjawali, PhD, ILC Asia data specialist: "People driven data platforms facing COVID19 impacts: www.Kobotoolbox.org"